June 6 TOS Workshop: Healing as a Process of Transitions
In times of transition, create a plan for sustaining health and harmony.
Explore healing as a process of TRANSITIONS! In this interactive workshop your will learn to:
- Utilize the 5 environmental elements of ancient Hermeticism to care for yourself and others.
- Access the power, wisdom, and love of the inner healer.
- Experience the simple plant remedies that catalyze and ease transitions.
- Discover gentle healing techniques for everyday health concerns
- Participate in the ritual of making your own medicine.
Saturday, June 6 from 10 am to 4 pm, at:
The Theosophical Society in America
1926 N. Main Street
Wheaton, IL 60187
Cost: $30 (suggested) before May 22nd; $40 after. (price includes materials for making herbal remedies)
Vegetarian Lunch available - $6
(Payment information removed, since this event has past.)
Martha Libster, PhD, RN, CNS, is a healthcare historian, nurse, psychotherapist, and Herbal Diplomat®. She is the creative director of Golden Apple Healing Arts and associate professor of Nursing.
For Information Call: 630 668-1571 ext 306